Monday, June 26, 2006


Still waiting... per Mom's advice, I'm working on a project that I don't care if I finish. I rather hope I don't have time to finish it. I'm attempting to knit baby hats- ultimately one blue, one pink- but since I feel like Small is a boy, I started with blue. This picture is of my fifth attempt at the hat... on my seventh, I finally finished it. I worked it according to the pattern and even attempted to elongate it a bit at the end when I realized it was going to turn out rather small... but sadly, though the final product is very cute, unless Small's head is about the size of an apple, it probably won't fit. So I've had to start my eighth attempt... maybe this one will turn out right! Or maybe Small will come before I finish. As you can see by the picture, I am running out of things to wear! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Transplant said...

Great knitting story! Maybe you can use the tiny hat for a doll.