Monday, August 28, 2006

She is learning! Today we played with the special, unique rattle that "Aunt Chandra" gave to Carolyn. She couldn't quite reach out to grab it yet, but when I put it in her hand, she held on to it and played with it for at least 10 minutes. I've never seen her hold anything that long before. This rattle is especially fun because of the bright colors and the fact that you can see the part that rattles (two smaller circle on the bigger circle)- and it makes such a nice, woody sound instead of the typical plastic sound of most rattles. Carolyn really seems to enjoy it. Thank you Aunt Chandra! :)
Look at me holding it up!
It makes such a nice sound when it swings down again.
I'm tired of the game now so I'll make this cute pouty face and then go take a nap. :) The End. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Carolyn enjoys it! It's one of my favorites :) Pretty soon, she'll be reaching for it, holding on with both hands, mouthing it... Oh, the possibilities!

Still loving the frequent updates; keep 'em comin'...

Transplant said...

Loving all the pictures, little mama!