Friday, February 09, 2007

Carolyn and the Hangers

We have discovered that Carolyn has a love affair with hangers. If there is a hanger within sight, Carolyn will find it and take it! No hanger is safe. Yesterday I decided to abandon my fear that if allowed to play with hangers Carolyn would somehow fall on one of them and puncture her brain (a fear that seems all the more ridiculous when I see it in print) and allowed her to enjoy playing with a whole heap of them at once!

If anyone wonders why there are so many similar pictures of the same event, ask my mother, who has accused me of not posting enough to my blog! Check out the piggies with their new bows!!! I got a great shipment of bows this week from my friend Heather whom I met on eBay- if you have or know little girls who really need to have bows for their hair (all little girls do of course), let me know and I will give you Heather's info. She does a great job!
She turns the hangers around and around, enjoying the feeling of the odd shape of the hanger!
I sing... because... I'm happy!!! Hangers with clips are especially appreciated!
The curvy part is the best!
Hog heaven!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving the new bows and piggies!

Transplant said...

I want some hangers to play with too!

Next she's going to want you to put her on the floor with a dozen remotes and phones!

Erica said...

She is so precious! I can't wait to play with her. I love her new hair style.

Anonymous said...

Notice the number of pacifiers on the floor... that too has become a new game.

Anonymous said...

darling -just darling :)

hey, thanks for your message yesterday... i'm hoping to call this afternoon. it's been too long!