Saturday, February 03, 2007

Carolyn's Pals

So yesterday we went to Sear's and had some fun pics taken with Carolyn's first little friends- I've put some pics up on the blog of Aidan and Caimon before, but these I thought were especially nice. I feel a little guilty putting them up since they were professional pictures, but we did buy the rights to them on a cd- they just made us wait until we got the pictures before we can have the cd. So that's how I rationalize it. :)Carolyn was the one who didn't want to smile for the camera. As she grows, it seems to become more apparent that she often needs some time to adjust to a new situation before she feels comfortable enough to be her smiley self. :) There were two photographers making lots of noise and goofy faces, three moms, and all kinds of photography equipment all around- no wonder she felt overwhelmed. :)
Yes, I'm afraid she has the widest hips of the bunch- sorry Carolyn- I think she gets this from me!
Certainly not underfed!!! :) We got this picture for our wall. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is oh my gosh. They are the cutest pics ever.

Ginger