Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fun with G and P

It's again my weekend to work (5 weeks go by so quickly!) and so Grammy and Papa are here to watch Carolyn. It's so much fun for me to have company because I love to have someone to share the delight I have in watching Carolyn grow- and who better than her grandparents!
We're excited for Carolyn's other set of GP's to return from South Carolina where they've spent what must have been a really awful month playing golf and enduring 70-degree weather with lots of sunshine and fresh sea air! :) They'll be back in town next week.Carolyn's been practicing a new sound- the high-pitched Shriek. She does this whenever she's excited and though it does get a little loud, it is undeniably cute. :)
She loves glasses! Beware- no glasses are safe!
Hey, what's with this thing on my head? And is that bath water I hear?! Maybe in a few weeks I will be big enough to crawl toward the sound (just like my mommy did when she was little!) :)

No comments: