Thursday, February 15, 2007

Little Valentine

Her Valentine's sweater was a little big (12 mos already! Most of her clothes are 6-9 mos) but I thought it was too cute to pass up. I love dressing a little girl!!Lately, she's been into this funny scooting on her back thing. She likes to arch her back and neck and look at things upside down. :)

Catching Cheerios is hard work! But success tastes sweet!!

Finally! The "M" sound!!! After weeks and weeks of dadadadada... she's finally beginning to introduce the "m" sound into her conversation- yesterday she was making this silly face when she said "mmmmmm." This morning when I went to get her from the crib, she distinctly said "MaMaMa." I was thrilled!! :)

Daddy is my valentine!!
[the careful observer will note that the availability of more than one set of darling Valentine's bows, a change of hair accessory was necessary halfway through the day. Thanks Grammy! :)]
He always knows how to make me smile. :)

There was sort of a "baby boom" at our church in 2006- as a result, Carolyn has several little playmates all within 6 months of her age. Little Olivia is the closest one- just 17 days older than Carolyn (she can of course sit by herself, but last night she wanted very much to crawl around the room so her mama had to watch out or she'd launch herself back!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second shot is especially beautiful -not that there's a bad photo of lmc!

Erica said...

Thats so exciting that she said Mama I bet you were thrilled :)
She looks so cute in her valentines outfit.

Anonymous said...

she is seriously so cute!!! Are you going to make it to bible study? Leah is teaching!
I love the sweater and I would totally put my girl in it no matter the size!

Ginger said...

she is beautiful. love the sweater