Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cheese and Crackers with Great Grandma

Great Grandma Irving came to town this weekend all the way from Florida and we had a great time visiting with her. Carolyn enjoyed sitting in Grandma's lap.
Hmmm... so this is cheese... not sure how I'd describe that... more solid than what I usually eat... kind of a rubbery texture... interesting taste... pretty sure I liked the crackers better....
But I think I'll try some more.
Grandma helps me bring the cheese and crackers where I can reach them! I'm such a big girl now I have to feed myself!
I love cheese, crackers, and Grandma GREAT! :)

I have six teeth now and you can see four of them in this picture (plus some leftover food on my gums. :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the brue frowers rike those on Mt. Fuji