Thursday, April 19, 2007

Off to Visit Emily!

Well, this morning we leave for Raleigh, North Carolina for a few days to visit Cousin Emily, Aunt Katy, and Uncle Doug. It is Emily's first birthday tomorrow! I'm not sure how she got to be a year old; last time I checked, she was just born not too long ago! Where did this year go?! Why is it that babies grow so fast?! You just get used to things and then they change!

I'm really excited to see the girls together this time because the 10 weeks that separates them in age is starting to really shrink and they can do a lot of the same things and will be able to interact with one another more than they have in the past. Also excited for some much-needed catchup time with Doug and Katy- we don't get to see them very often. Grandma and Grandpa will be coming with us for extra fun. :)

Not sure if I'll be able to update while we're on the trip, but you can be sure I will take lots of pictures and will update as soon as I can!

2 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Sssssooooo, Do you want to hang out on June 19th or 20th? I'm there!

B. Irv said...

how bout both?