Saturday, December 23, 2006

Teeth and Towels

I am pleased to report that Carolyn's very first tooth has broken the gum! The teething process combined with all the crazy comings and goings of the holidays has pretty much annihilated whatever was left of her "schedule," so we have not been sleeping much the past couple weeks and LMC has been sleeping when it suits her (which is rarely for extended periods at night)... and every once in awhile she falls asleep in my arms and just soak in the moment. :)

She also wanted everyone to see how adorable she looks in her pink bathrobe towel. A diaper malfunction necessitated a quick bath and this was the first thing I grabbed out of the cabinet to dry her with and I thought she looked so cute I had to take (several) pictures. :)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: