Monday, March 19, 2007

Butterflies and Flowers

Today we went to the big butterfly exhibit in town with Kelly and Isaiah. We had a great time! It was 85 degrees in the butterfly room with what must have been about 90% humidity- sooo warm! Had to strip the kiddos down to keep them comfortable (while wishing we could do the same!) I think we enjoyed the pretty butterflies more than they did, but they did seem to get a kick out of the scenery and Isaiah especially seemed to really watch where the butterflies were going (Carolyn mostly wanted to try and eat all the green plants). Still, we got some cute pictures in the flowers in one of the rooms we walked through before we got to the butterflies.

Why Mom? Why? You stick me in front of these pretty plants and then tell me I can't grab the leaves and stick them in my mouth? What are you, nuts? Just get the silly picture over with- and don't even think about asking me to smile!

Hey, check it out, Carolyn- I think I saw an ant!
Really? You're super cute! Wanna see some flutterbies?
Mommy loves me; she really does.
All 4 of us. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! I love those bows!
I just wanted to drop a note to let you know how thankful I am for you! You are such a giver and so friendly, I just think you are great! Thank you so much for always contributing to the causes from bible study and not only that, blessing me with some of the CUTEST outfits EVER! You are great! the end....