Monday, October 09, 2006

The best part of the whole day was when Carolyn came to see me for her mid-afternoon feeding on Saturday and Sunday. 11 hours is a long time for us to be away from each other! My boss at work (who has a 6-month-old and is therefore sympathetic) allowed me to feed her instead of pump for one feeding on those long days and it really made a huge difference for both Carolyn (who doesn't care for the bottle) and me (the Moo Machine just isn't the same as my sweet little girl!).
At first, she was inclined to be a little fussy- understandably hungry since she declined to really drink her bottle for the previous meal.

But she soon cheered up after a huge meal, big spitup, and diaper change. :)

The worst part was having to let her go and go back to the pharmacy! I could have stayed in the little office room with her for the rest of the whole day! :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: