Monday, October 30, 2006

Today I am four months old!!! I'm such a big girl now. I love to smile- often with my whole body- legs kicking, arms waving, with a happy shriek thrown in for good measure. Almost every morning I wake up with a big grin on my face when Mommy comes in to get me out of bed.
I still love my animals and I love to kick my legs. I'm so much more coordinated now- I can actually hit the animals with my legs and hands, and even successfully reach out and grasp what I want now.
Anything I get in my hands must inevitably make its way to my mouth. I'm thinking about teething, I think- just sort of toying with the idea; no fever, red gums, or serious discomfort- really I'm just into biting everything I can get into my mouth.
This month, I've decided I like diaper changes. I used to hate them, but now they're some of my favorite times of the day- especially when Daddy tickles me with his scratchy face and makes growly sounds on my tummy. He makes me laugh! Posted by Picasa

No comments: