Saturday, June 30, 2007

Year in Review

It's SO hard to break thousands of pictures down into just 12, but here is my best attempt. Happy birthday, baby girl (1 day late for the blog, but trust, me the past year was well documented and well- exhibited with a slide show and video shown on her actual birthday)! I am working on sorting through 100's of pictures of the Big Day and hope to have a post for you later tonight. :)

June 28, 2006: Ready to pop!!! Get me outta here!!
Brand New: Falling in love with Mommy- and Mommy falls in love with me
1 Month: Naps with Daddy are so, so sweet!
2 Months: I have learned to laugh and I love to smile!
3 Months- I love to play with my Animals!
4 Months: I am such a sweet pea- and such a happy baby girl!5 Months: Found my feet! Just check out my chubby thighs!!!
6 Months: Yay! I can get my paci myself now! I think I'll start sleeping through the night now.
7 Months: I look like Master Yoda when Mommy dresses me in my snowsuit and hat and plops me down in the cold, cold snow for a picture! Next year, I think I will slide down this hill.
8 Months: Love that remote! Maybe Mommy and Daddy will get a new TV so I can enjoy the old remote (of course, then I'll lose interest in this one and promptly switch to the one that has more buttons... but don't tell them that)!
9 Months: Wahooo! I am the cutest baby I have ever seen!
10 Months: Look what I can do!
11 Months: Daddy throw me!!
1 year old! Yay for Cake!!!

1 comment:

Transplant said...

Caption for the last picture: Alas, one year is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable, um, folks! Can't wait to see the future!