Friday, January 05, 2007

Give Peas A Chance

Today, per our doctor's instructions, we began introducing Carolyn to the wonderful world of vegetables. :) Wanting to provide our daughter with the highest possible level of nutrition and also the nicest flavor, texture, and color, I attempted to make my own baby food for the first time. Peas seemed like the easiest place to start, so tonight Carolyn gave peas a chance. Her facial expressions were priceless! I haven't laughed so hard in awhile! It seems LMC has inherited her dad's taste for peas! The bib she is wearing is actually something I gave Brad years ago as a gag gift and we saved for this moment. :)

The First Bite
WHAT in the world was THAT???!
Better out than in!
I made a (BIG) mess....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi E.B.
What a cutie-pie you have for a daughter. She gave me a good laugh during a cold snowy day in MT.
You are a priceless Mother. Don't give up on the veggies. It takes at least 3 times. Hey, I cooked for years and often saw the same reaction on Cowboys. Veggies take time. ha
Your photos made my heart sing.
Love,
Connie